- Wired Network Connection provides a direct and secure connection to the internet or LAN via a USB-C (male) connector for your device’s USB-C or Thunderbolt 3 port, and an RJ45 (female) port for Ethernet
- Gigabit transfer speeds supports 10/100/1000 BASE-T performance
- Plug and Play Design uses native driver support to allow quick connections with Windows, Mac and Chrome operating systems, and USB-powered to eliminate the need for an external power source
- USB-C and Thunderbolt 3 compatible to accommodate the latest laptops and evolving computing environments
- Compact and lightweight making it an ideal travel accessory for on-the-go professionals
- 2 -year warranty and lifetime technical support provided by the leader in desktop productivity solutions
Wired network connection
Supporting laptops without Ethernet ports, the Kensington CA1100E USB-C to Gigabit Ethernet Adapter provides a direct and secure connection to your internet or LAN. Connecting the USB-C (male) connector to your device’s USB-C or Thunderbolt 3 port, and the Ethernet cable to the RJ45 (female) port, will provide a secure hard-wired connection.
Gigabit transfer speeds
Increase your productivity and peace of mind with 10/100/1000 BASE-T performance. Securely transfer and download even the largest of files with the confidence that only a wired connection can provide.
Plug and Play Design
Simply plug the adapter into the USB-C or Thunderbolt 3 port on your laptop and connect to your network. Compatible with Windows 8.1 and 10 or later, Mac OS 10.10 or later and Chrome OS 44 and above. Adapter is also USB-powered to eliminate the need for an external power source.
USB-C and Thunderbolt compatible
A savvy adapter to accommodate the latest technology. Supports the latest laptops built without Ethernet ports while also accommodating evolving computer environments that have either USB-C and/or Thunderbolt 3 computers.
Compact and lightweight
Easy to carry between locations, it is an ideal travel accessory for on-the-go professionals needing quick and secure hardwired connections.