Transform your dry-erase whiteboard and markers into an online collaboration system and stream content live with meeting attendees all over the world with HP ShareBoard.
Live-stream your whiteboard content
- Share a crisp and vibrant real-time feed of your whiteboard activity with remote attendees through a secure online connection to your Wi-Fi network and a web browser. No apps, downloads or plug-ins needed.
Advanced image processing
- Broadcast a crystal clear view of all your content with patented Kaptivo technology that removes distortion, shadows, people, and objects in front of your whiteboard before transmitting the image.
Export to a PDF
- Record and save your whiteboard’s annotations, drawings, and more, and create Adobe® PDF slides to distribute after the meeting—no photos or transcribing required. Use the “Timeline” feature to scroll backward and forward through your content.
Simple to set up
- Mount the camera on the wall above your whiteboard, connect its cable to the control pad, and plug the power cord into any wall outlet. After your first-time setup, go to www.hp.com/shareboard on any browser to begin sharing.
- ShareBoard works on any standard dry-erase whiteboard, including glass boards where standard dry-erase pens are used. For best performance surface must be flat and stable (should not bend or be on wheels).