To help maximize your investment in technology, your business needs access to a wide variety of specialized support resources. In response to this need, IBM has developed the ServicePac family of service offerings.
IBM ServicePac is a family of convenient, pre-packaged, part-numbered services that are easy-to-use, affordable, and available in a variety of configurations designed to meet the needs of businesses of all sizes. Each pre-packaged offering comes complete with a well-defined scope of services, including service hours, response times, and service agreement terms and conditions.
Enhance the availability of your equipment by upgrading your level of service at the time of product purchase. No matter which option you select, you'll get IBM's outstanding service at an exceptional value.
- Enables fast service options to address business critical needs.
- Offers an affordable and easy way to buy services.
- Provides coverage for IBM ThinkPads, commercial desktop PCs, monitors, xSeries servers and IPS printers.
- Provides national on-site service coverage and valuable remote technical support.
- Enables IBM's world-class telephone/electronic software support for Microsoft, Linux and IBM software.
- Focus on critical business needs, while IBM know-how and experience gets you up and running with reliable installation services.